Registration is available to church members from Sunday through Tuesday with a password sent via WhatsApp. On Wednesday, registration is open to everyone of all ages without a password.
NOTE: restrooms and nurseries will not be open and materials such as coloring sheets and crayons cannot be distributed.
Please take time to read through the guidelines below:
- Individuals of any age may attend services at TEC.
- Children may attend services at TEC.
- Children do not have to have the ALHOSN UAE app; however, they must be with a guardian that does have the app on at all times.
- Children over the age of 2 must wear masks.
- Children must sit with their guardians.
- Families may sit together during services at TEC.
- A family may reserve a maximum of 6 seats in advance of the service.
- Up to 2 children's seats may be reserved per adult. A married couple could bring up to 4 children with them.
Please read through the full revised policy here.
When you arrive at the church building, please be advised to:
- Have your Al Hosn app open on your phone
- Your name needs to be clearly visible on the app to show that you are registered
- Please have your Emirates ID or other identifying document (if you are a visitor) out.
- Have your ticket QR code ready to scan
If you do not have these items, you will not be allowed in.
If you are unable to attend the service in person, we will be streaming the 10:45 AM service live on the church website and the recording will be made available later.
If you have further questions about what measures will be taken or about the policies in place, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to worshipping with you on Friday!
TEC’s Health + Safety Building Protocols: https://go.eccad.org/TECSafetyPlan